The core values of our server:
- Stable — We are a stable community. Our core group has been gaming together for over 8 years, and our Minecraft server has been running for over 3 years with 99% uptime.
- Fair & Legit — We do not spawn blocks, items, or play in creative mode; and we don't artificially inject items into our world with economy plugins. Everything on the server is built with the work and dedication of the players.
- Pure SMP — We run a pure Hard-Mode Survival server. If you starve, you die; if a creeper explodes, blocks break. We don't change the gameplay significantly with plugins.
- Mature — We are a drama-free community, and we do not tolerate immature or dramatic players.
MC.RLY.CC is moderated on a case-by-case basis. We have very generalized rules, because we expect everyone on this server to use common sense, and be respectful enough to not have to specifically define what is and is not allowed.
- No Griefing — No altering someone else's build. Do not PvP someone who doesn't want it. Use common sense.
- Play Fair — No x-ray, flying, item duping, or unfair client mods.
- No Drama — Personal attacks are not tolerated. Respect other players, and remember that we are all peers!
This server uses the following plugins:
- Prism — We believe that the victim of large-scale griefing should not be discouraged from playing on the server. For this reason, we run Prism in the event that an area needs to be rolled back.
- Deadbolt — Deadbolt allows us to have security on chests and doors, allowing us to avoid drama related to "stealing." If your chests aren't locked- that's your own risk to take.
- Dynmap — A high resolution interactive world map generator. If you prefer to be hidden from appearing on Dynmap, use the /dynmap hide command in game.
- CraftIRC — We have an IRC channel that integrates with our in-game chat. It's great for talking to people who aren't in-game, and allows us to have essentially constant moderator presence on the server.
- SignColours — SignColours allows players to use colors in signs. You can view a list of available color codes.
- MultiMOTD — MultiMOTD is a simple MOTD plugin that allows us to share our server news with our players when they join the server.
More resources related to the server & community:
News & Announcements
What to do?
- 1. Gather some decent armor
2. Bring a bow with plenty of arrows
3. Bring potions of healing and others you may see fit
4. Come to Spawn Town at 3:00 AM UTC
- 10:00 PM Eastern Time (ET)
1:30 PM Adelaide, AUS Time
9:00 PM Saskatoon, Canadia
Use Google to find the time in your local time zone.
Bring good gear, but be prepared to die! Pumpkin helmets recommended, but we can always get some from spawn farm
If you've never done the Ender Dragon before, no fear! all are welcome. Minecraft Wiki has a comprehensive guide on how it all works.
See you there!
The 1.7.9 map is still online, and you can connect to it at MC.RLY.CC:25566. The Dynmap for the 1.7.9 map can be found at http://mc.rly.cc:8124/. Please note that the 1.7.9 map (Our 6th map) has been schedule to close on April 1st 2015. Please finish any builds before that date! After the map is closed it will be made available for download.
Our 1st map: Creative: http://rly.cc/mc/oldmaps/creative.7z (62.6 MB)
Our 2nd map: The Isles: http://rly.cc/mc/oldmaps/TheIsles.7z (134 MB)
Our 4th map: Cactus Bay: http://rly.cc/mc/oldmaps/CactusBay.7z (3,058 MB)
We are currently on our 6th map (1.7.2) and our 5th map (NorthGrass) may yet be incorporated with multiverse or a concurrent server. Otherwise, we will make it available for download as well.
As for map #3... No one cares about map #3.