I am happy to announce the latest addition to our server staff:
You guys probably know him better as Zman93! Parker is a loyal, active, and level-headed player who I am confident will be a valuable addition to the server staff. Make sure to say hello and congratulate him in-game!
The core values of our server:
- Stable — We are a stable community. Our core group has been gaming together for over 10 years, and our Minecraft server has been running for over 4 years with 99% uptime.
- Fair & Legit — We do not spawn blocks, items, or play in creative mode; and we don't artificially inject items into our world with economy plugins. Everything on the server is built with the work and dedication of the players.
- Pure SMP — We run a pure Hard-Mode Survival server. If you starve, you die; if a creeper explodes, blocks break. We don't change the gameplay significantly with plugins.
- Mature — We are a drama-free community, and we do not tolerate immature or dramatic players.
MC.RLY.CC is moderated on a case-by-case basis. We have very generalized rules, because we expect everyone on this server to use common sense, and be respectful enough to not have to specifically define what is and is not allowed.
- No Griefing — No altering someone else's build. Do not PvP someone who doesn't want it. Use common sense.
- Play Fair — No x-ray, flying, item duping, or unfair client mods.
- No Drama — Personal attacks are not tolerated. Respect other players, and remember that we are all peers!
This server uses the following plugins:
- LogBlock — We believe that the victim of large-scale griefing should not be discouraged from playing on the server. For this reason, we run Logblock in the event that an area needs to be rolled back.
- Deadbolt — Deadbolt allows us to have security on chests and doors, allowing us to avoid drama related to "stealing." If your chests aren't locked- that's your own risk to take.
- Dynmap — A high resolution interactive world map generator. If you prefer to be hidden from appearing on Dynmap, use the /dynmap hide command in game.
- CraftIRC — We have an IRC channel that integrates with our in-game chat. It's great for talking to people who aren't in-game, and allows us to have essentially constant moderator presence on the server.
- SignColours — SignColours allows players to use colors in signs. You can view a list of available color codes.
- MultiMOTD — MultiMOTD is a simple MOTD plugin that allows us to share our server news with our players when they join the server.
More resources related to the server & community: